Reiki was developed by Buddhist Monk Mikao Usui in Japan in the early 1900s. Rei means universal, spirit and Ki is life force energy, the energy that flows through all living things.
Reiki is a hands-on natural energy healing technique that helps to restore balance and harmony to the mind, body, heart and spirit. Reiki is a powerfully healing technique that can not only help with physical pain and symptoms but also with emotional healing that may be limiting you or holding you back in living your true, authentic life.
Reiki has so many positive benefits for the mind and body;
- It deeply relaxes the body and mind.
- It promotes peace and well-being within.
- Relieves the body of physical pain and symptoms.
- It helps reduce stress and anxiety and helps clear the mind.
- It compliments conventional medicine and other complementary treatments. (It is often covered in insurance policies too as more and more research and statistics is gathered confirming its healing benefits.)
- It increases our energy and focus.
- It aids better sleep.
- It works on a cellular level as it balances energy and helps release old patters, beliefs and emotional issues. It helps get the ‘issues out of our tissues’.
- It boosts the immune system and enables out natural abilities to detox and heal.
- It can deepen your own connection to our deep wisdom within our heart and spirit.
Reiki is energy at a higher frequency than our normal energy and so it helps to balance and equalise the low energy within and around the body. The Reiki practitioner will work on the seven main energy centres within the body also known as the chakras. Each chakra has its own function and is linked to a systems and organs within the body.
Additional 30-minute coaching session available to work deeper on the clarity and insight unveiled within the healing session. €100 total investment.
In person – Rose Healing Room Clonsilla, Dublin 15
Online – Remotely via Zoom/ Video Call to wherever you are in the world.