Reconnect & Renew
A Full Moon & Yin Yoga Workshop
Reconnect and Renew with the Mother, the creator within, on the eve of the Full Moon just a few days before the Summer Solstice, an auspicious turning point in the year. The Summer Solstice is a time of rebirth, rejuvenation and rebalance, a beautiful time to connect with the Mother within us all.
You are invited on a journey to retreat within (and with Yin) to reconnect, reignite, renew, rewild and reclaim the parts of you that hold your true power and strength.
Mother Earth moves and shifts in cycles and phases all the time, she is the creator of life on our planet and a source of such nurture and beauty and yet she is also a force to be reckoned with. I believe that as women we are sacred expressions of Mother Earth. We too are creative, nurturing, soft and beautiful and at the same time show immeasurable strength throughout our life.
In the world we live in we have been forced to forget about our strengths, our healing and nurturing ways, our intuition and our creative power.
Now we are being called to reconnect and remember our own natural cycles and those we are aligned to.
We are being asked to replenish and reignite our mind, bodies, hearts and souls with the truth of our knowing, creativity, power and grace.
We are being called to reclaim and rewild the parts of us that have been tamed into conformity and domesticity.
We are being called to reharmonize the Sacred Feminine and Masculine within us all, for ourselves and everyone around us.
Throughout this series of 4 workshops, you will be invited to;
- Learn more about the phases of Grandmother Moon and Mother Earth and our connection to both.
- Participate in ritual and ceremony within a sacred space.
- Learn more about the Celtic Wheel of the Year and the shamanic traditions of ancient Ireland.
- Peel back the layers and delve deep within through the practice of meditation and mantra.
- Surrender & release within a beautiful Yin Yoga practice. Yin Yoga is a deeply insightful and inward practice, soft and strong in very different ways than the more well know Yang styles such as Ashtanga or Vinyasa.
- Become part of a circle of women who will encourage, empower, support you, as you are right now. Within the circle there is only collaboration and connection and devotion to the Divine Feminine within us all.
June 16th 10.30 – 1.pm
Holistic Nurture, Dublin 15 Investment €25
No prior experience or knowledge is needed.
Looking forward to seeing you there – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/reconnect-renew-full-moon-yin-yoga-workshop-tickets-60902454882